Wednesday, October 7, 2009

White Wednesday, Water and Wishes

Another White Wednesday for some of you bloggers out there, so here's a china set in the kitchen ...
and a framed photo of me as a toddler. Wasn't I cute?

"Next to oxygen, water is the most vital element to continued life. Water is such a fundamental component of life that astronomers and planetary researchers base probability of life on other planets almost solely on whether or not water is or has ever been present." Below are some images of water "fountains" found in our area of Kuwait. I think they are so unique!





6 comments:

Melissa said...

Yes you were very cute and still are. I see alot of Zack in you. What an interesting topic you decided to pick today. I never would have thought of it. Yes they are very unique and now I think you should drive around all of Kuwait to find more:)

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi: Wow, the water fountains are different. I am still waiting to hear how you ended up in Kuwait. Is it dangerous to live where you are? Blessings, Martha

GwendolynKay said...

You were so cute! You still are! I wasn't feeling well this morn... so I have been playing around on the computer and blog, etc.

It looks to me like you have your blogger issues figured out.. everything looks good to me. :)

That is interesting about your water fountains, you know ours are all the same over here.

Anonymous said...

Very interesting and very modern looking. It would be interesting to know how you got to Kawait. I love having bloggers in other countries to communicate with.
QMM

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of you when you were small. I would have to look through a lot of boxes in closets to find pictures of me when I was young...
What an interesting idea to photograph the "water fountains" I never found them particulary attractive, but you made them look good. I am seeing them in a different light now. Thanks for making me see them in a better way!
Renee

Unknown said...

Those are some of the most ornate water fountains I have ever seen. What took you to Kuwait?
Love the patchwork background on your blog.
It's nice to meet you.
Xo,
Tammy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...