Monday, October 5, 2009

Welcome!

I put the Fall wreath on the front door yesterday.
When I blog, this is where I sit in our tv room.

The wall next to me has a display of photos -- black and white family pictures we found when Sam's parents passed away; travel photos; mementoes.

This is the view across from me.

And next to that ... a wild and crazy area. I swear, it is an organized mess!

I tried to be a little creative today. Decorated another brown jar.

And made an Autumn card to give as a gift with a candle.

Thanks for visiting. Friends are angels who follow you through life.

God bless you one and all as you make your way through this next week. Peace & blessings, Tammy

4 comments:

GwendolynKay said...

YEAH! I AM SO GLAD I GET TO SEE MORE OF YOUR HOUSE!! LOOKS LIKE A VERY COMFORTABLE ROOM! YOU DO HAVE LOTS OF PICS AND SUCH. THOSE ARE THE THINGS THAT MAKE A HOME CHARMING AND COZY AND PERSONABLE. I LOVE HOW YOU DID THIS BROWN JAR! VERY SHABBY CHIC! DO A PINK ONE AND POST IT FOR PINK SATURDAY!
BLESSINGS!
G :)

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Now Tammy, every time I'll read a new post, I'll think of you in your little blue glider rocker!!! Your home looks so cozy and welcoming. Your creations are so beautiful!
Keep creating~
everything vintage

Anonymous said...

Your sitting room has changed a lot in the last 3 years... It looks nothing like what I remember it looking like. I knew you had changed it but seeing it all decorated is a big change. REALLY nice. I am not used to seeing the computer in this room. It all looks wonderful. Very comfortable!! Your blog was extra nice today. I am really enjoying seeing your thoughts put into words and pictures, compliments of your blog!

Love,
Renee

Melissa said...

YEAH!!! Finally showing off your mini museum. Looks just like it did when I saw you a couple days ago:D You have the cutest mini gift ideas going on that I'm just going to have to copy them and tweak them so I can have a little bit of ownage. Really like how your trying to put a little bit of Autumn into Kuwait.....nice try:P Looks great REALLY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...