Friday, September 11, 2009

Fridays means free time

I love Fridays as it is the only day that Sam is home and we are all free from responsibility. The whole day is for nothing and yet everything. Time is precious and I can use each moment of the day to do exactly what I want to do. I love cross-stitching and there was a time when I would do something like this teddy bear (circa 1991) -- now I choose to do projects that are much simpler so that I feel a sense of accomplishment on a more regular basis. Plus, the more I finish, the more gifts I have to give and I love giving away little handmade surprises.

2 comments:

GwendolynKay said...

WHOA GIRL. I AM IMPRESSED! HOW LONG DID THE TEDDY BEAR TAKE TO MAKE? I MEANT TO LEAVE THIS QUOTE ON YOUR LEMON BLOG "WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS , DECORATE" HA HA

Melissa said...

Hey, is the one on top for me:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...